WFC Guinness World Records set by Rob Powell
These are the Rules that Rob Powell followed and Guinness held as the standard in 2001 – 2002.
- These Rules must be followed for a credible Guinness World Record Physical Fitness Challenge attempt
- These Rules were established by Rob Powell during his World Record Performances
- These Rules were sent to Guinness upon request in December 2002
1. All events must be video taped and witnessed by no less than 9 WFC/Guinness certified officials with no less than 3 on duty at all times.
2. All distances must be measured accurately by no less than 3 certified separate sources.
3. Every Push Up, Leg Lift, and Jumping Jack must be performed correctly and video taped to be counted.
4. All Cardio Equipment must be tested for accuracy by no less than 3 certified separate sources.
5. All Weights must be weighed for accuracy by no less than 3 certified separate sources.
6. All Weights must be video taped and lifted fully and properly to be counted.
7. No Double Pulley Weight Systems Allowed.
8. Every second of the attempt, every lift, every inch of distance, must be videotaped to be considered.
9. No IV Units will be allowed during an attempt. If any IV Unit is necessary The Competitor/Athlete will be disqualified.
Guinness World Record Physical Fitness Challenge
- All events must be completed fully in this order
- No substitutions or changing order of events will be allowed
1. 2 Mile Swim in a 25 yard, 140 turns, or 25 meter pool, 128 turns, must be completed entirely before moving to event 2.
2. 12 Mile Run must be completed before moving to event 3. (No Pace Runners allowed)
3. 12 Mile Hike must be completed before moving to event 4. No running allowed during hike.
4. 1,250 Push-ups
5. 1,250 Leg Lifts
- Events 4 and 5 can be performed in any order but these events must be completed entirely before moving to event 6.
6. 1,250 Jumping Jacks must be completed entirely before moving to event 7.
7. 110 Mile Cycle must be completed entirely before moving to event 8.
8. 20 Mile Row, Concept 2 Rower ONLY, must be completed entirely before moving to event 9.
9. 20 Mile Elliptical, Precore ONLY, must be completed entirely before moving to event 10.
- Events 7, 8, and 9 can be performed in any order but these events must be completed before moving to the last events.
10. 3,250 Abdominal Crunches, each crunch must be performed correctly to be counted.
11. 300,000 Pounds Of Weights Lifted NO LEG WEIGHTS ALLOWED.
Using only Bench Press, Lat Pulls, Seated Row, Triceps Extension and Biceps Curls.
- 30,000 Pound Minimum Of Each Weight Discipline.
- ALL WEIGHTS MUST BE LIFTED PROPERLY AND FULLY WITH FULL REPETITIONS, NO ”SHORT ARMING”
- Last two events can be performed in any order
- THE CLOCK NEVER STOPS UNTIL THE LAST WEIGHT IS LIFTED, OR THE LAST CRUNCH PERFORMED, NO UNTIMED REST BREAKS ALLOWED
- NO OTHER ORDER, OR SUBSTITUTIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE AS AN ATTEMPT ON THE RECORDS SET BY ROB POWELL, FOR THE PHYSICAL FITNESS CHALLENGE.