1. Swim will be in a 25 yard or 25 meter pool.
2. Run and Hike will be outdoors unless lightning, or hail stones. Otherwise, an indoor treadmill will be used.
You can walk during the Run, but you can not run during the Hike.
No “pace runners” during Run. One “aid” is allowed during the Hike to provide liquids and foods.
3. The first 3 events must be completed in order.
The Pop-Ups and the Knee Lifts, can be done in any order (10 each, 5 each for example) but must be completed before moving on to the 6th event.
Pop-Ups, are a modified squat thrust. Standing with hands on hips, with legs apart, go to push-up position, feet must touch, then, pop-up to your feet with legs wide and hands on hips and repeat.
Knee Lifts are from a hanging position with legs straight. Lift both knees to your sternum and repeat. (gloves recommended)
4. 100 Mile Cycle, 20 Mile Row, 20 Mile Elliptical, can be performed in any order (10 miles, 2 miles, 2 miles for example),
but must be completed before moving on to the final 2 events.
For safety purposes, cycling and rowing will be performed on indoor machines.
5. Crunches and Weights can be performed in any order.
- WFC officials will monitor every event, exercise and distance & must be performed accurately & completely to be counted
- All Cardio and Weight Equipment must be tested and weighed for accuracy by no less than 3 certified separate sources
- Rowing will be performed on Concept 2 Rower only. Elliptical will be performed on Precore machine only
- Weights used will be 5 pounds, 10 pounds, 25 pounds, 50 pounds or 100 pounds for counting while lifting
- The weight disciplines used will be, Bench Press, Seated Rows, Lat Pull, Triceps Extensions, and Curls
- A 30,000 pound minimum of each discipline will be enforced
- All NCAA, and I.O.C. drug rules will be in effect
- Behavior Code. Anyone arguing with an official will be disqualified and removed from the premises
- The WFC is for the exceptional and you are expected to behave in such a manner
- Honor Code of the WFC. All participants give word of honor and worth as a human being to follow all rules and regulations of the WFC
- GWR RULES 2001-2002 will also be enforced
- contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org